Wednesday 15 August 2012

Ah perfume

Perfume so many smells. My favorite smells are flowery, sweet, candy like scent.
My favorite has to be Nina Ricci- smells innocent, stays for ages, sweet.




It attracts creeps for me! so i don't wear it that much now and only for special occasions. Did you know perfume makes you 12% more attractive to the opposite sex? So a little hint for the ladies ;)



I recently brought some perfume.
 
Marc Jacobs- Oh Lola! Purse version.


 This is the 50ml bottle. Very nice sweet smell.

You turn the top so you can use it

Its refillable as well

Pink Caviar Axis- a good bargain for a big bottle. I haven't opened it yet. The scent is very sweet pear- I almost want to eat it!
And I got Vera Wang Princess night.  Another fruity smell. After smelling princess and other vera Wang's perfume I want them all! 

1 comment:

  1. Nina Ricci is also one of my favourite perfumes, it lasts so long and it's the perfect blend of sweet and apple. I'm tempted to get the Marc Jacobs Lola purse spray, looks so elegant! Vera Wang Night is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete