Thursday 9 August 2012

My Miniature collection^^




Hi there! I'm new to this. 

I love collecting things that are cute and mini and one of collection is re-ment.  Re-ment is made by the Japanese- little miniature models that are very detailed from mini food, mini stationary to mini kitchen supplies. They come in little blind boxes so you don't know what you will get. 

Here are my collections!







This is my Chinese Restaurant re-ment collection. 

Hmm Dim Sum and sui yok both are my faves!
                                                           
Another Chinese Collection- Shark fin soup- very tasty!


 Teddies shaped pancakes! with a little bottle of maple syrupy! 





Sushi! one of my favorite food in the world! A whole range of sushi , obento box and a little cup of green tea!


Ah cakes one of my weakness, I almost wish it was real!



More sweet things....




Kitchen supplies




I made this myself^^ Took me awhile to make it 



 Two types of steak with gravy sauce

1 comment: