Thursday 23 August 2012

Cute animals...part 1

I always loved animals since I was young even though I had a phobia of animals. Which I gradually overcame. I always wanted a pet. But living in a flat has restriction to what pets I can keep. From all my life I've had fishes and budgies. The budgies didn't last for long and I was sad about it when I was young.

I found two of the cutest animals in the world!


Boo the dog!

Boo the dog was named the worlds cutest dog. 


Boo is a Pomeranian dog. His owner gave him a cute haircut. I usually don't like Pomeranian dogs as they look very sly and very aggressive but Boo is incredibly adorable!
Awww!















Hamley's even sells a plush toy of him! its £29
He even has a book written about him!


Sleepy 
ZZZZZ
He loves dressing up

Theres alot of video clips on youtube

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I am a fan of Boo ! I saw this puppy's book at the Joy store and was so taken aback by its cuteness

    ReplyDelete