Saturday 11 August 2012

Hmmm Cakes... my guilty pleasure

I've recently started eating cup cakes. I've always liked the look of cupcakes and collected them in any form- Clothes, Jewelries, Key rings. I never thought they tasted special just ordinary cakes with icing on top.


Until I tried Lola's cup cake.. they were mouth watering.. 

This is the Oreo cupcake. For Oreo lovers.
                                                           So good!



They even do weddings!





But Lola's is just the beginning for me... I need to try Humming birds! I heard its even better! Even better than Lola's? I must be in Heaven! 

 Caramel Frappe flavor but its limited edition so I better so eating it!

                                                                               
Humming bird is known for their Red Velvet cakes
Comes in different sizes
Both companies makes giant cupcakes for birthdays


Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Okay I'm definitely trying Lola's cupcakes now! I haven't tried Hummingbird's cupcakes but I tried one of their cakes and it was yum...! Plus Hummingbird's cakes cookbook is so cool

    ReplyDelete