Sunday 23 September 2012

2000 Mc Donald's Hello Kitty Couples Collection

The same Aunt who gave me the 2008 Hello kitty collection gave me the 2000 Mc Sweet Millennium Love collection when I visited her from Hong Kong. It was her set, she used to love collecting. she gave a set to me and a set to her friend. But I'm missing some! don't know if she left it out or didn't buy it.

When this first came out it was sold within half a day! Singapore, China, Thailand were all sold out! There are all in their packaging expect for one. I think I will open one when I get married for my wedding. Depending if my future hubby is a spicy hot kimchi, delish dim sum or yummy sushi lol.


Hello kitty and her long time boyfriend Dear Daniel^^ 

Space version- The only one I opened

Chinese Wedding

Korean Wedding

Japanese Wedding

I think i'm missing- Malay one (isn't cute anyways) and the romantic one which I think is the Western wedding

1 comment:

  1. very nice! i wish they had them at mc donalds here. id definitely collect too and buy meals (eventhough i rarely eat at mc ds). anything for hello kitty lol!

    ReplyDelete