Friday 7 September 2012

Things I do when I'm bored...

Ah boredom.. I hate boredom.. nothing to do with lots of free time. Sometimes staring into space.. day dreaming.. so right now I'm writing this to beat boredom.

This is a list of things I do when I'm bored.

1) Watch movies- I practically re-watched all of my dvds a few times. So I sometimes watch movies online. Mostly horror movies, seen so many that I can't find anymore! It all started when I was young I was scared of things- dark, ghosts and etc so I decided to watch horror movies. Now I'm grown out of it I still watch them alot.I recommend- Ring, Grudge, Alone, Cello, Body sob 19, Sick nurses.




2) Playing games- Angry birds is one of my favorite. Its very addictive I sometimes spend ages trying to complete a level. Diner dash is also a addictive game I play when I am bored.


I've been playing Let 4 dead. A zombie game- I love shooting games and it kills things. Shooting is a great way of releasing stress. 

3) Watch tv- Mostly American sitcoms that I've seen thousands of times- CSI, CSI NY, Desperate housewives, Big bang theory, How I met your mother, Family guy, Simpsons. Sometimes I watch the same episode 3 times a day -.-

I'm going crazy over boredom...


4) Annoy your siblings- Don't over do sometimes they will get mad and beat you up!



5) Window shopping online- Sometimes I spend time searching for things online that I won't buy or can't afford- Louis Vuitton.. lol




6) Reading random things online- some weird stories and interesting articles there are online. 

7) Watching random clips or Mvs on youtube, I get most of my pranking ideas from watching pranks on youtube lol. 



8) If I'm REALLY bored- housework... or clearing out things I don't need.



9) Talking a walk to the park or window shopping. 

10) Make jewelries- I take broken jewelries and make them into a new necklace or earrings, I haven't done this for awhile so maybe I'll start doing so.    

1 comment:

  1. many of the things i do too when i get bored! i do a lot of housework lol! no horror movies as they creep me out. luckily i'm rubbish at games so i never really get addicted, i get bored easily. yes to window shopping and sitcoms, no need to spend anything in the process

    ReplyDelete