Tuesday 25 September 2012

Hello Kitty 7-Eleven Flower Nations Badges

In 2005 7-Eleven had a special promotion- buy over $20 (I think) worth of products and you will get a free Hello Kitty Badge. Flowers of the nations.

The Europe countries are the Square Badges-
I have- 

England- Tudor Rose
Germany- Cornflower
Norway- Purple Heather 
Belgium Red Poppy 


Asia - Circle Badges
Thailand- Orchid
Azalea - "Take Care of Yourself" .
People's Republic of China -Peony

America-  Flower Badges 
USA- American Rose
Mexico- Dahlia
Argentina-Ceibo 

Africa Butterfly Badge
Egypt- Water Lily 
Zimbabwe -Glory Lily


 Here are my collections

Another Hello kitty badge that's isn't part of the collection 
Hello kitty with her family







3 comments:

  1. Hello, I need the Belgium pin please. Would you sell it to me and ship it to Canada? Please let me know! CNGConcepts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have belgium pins available

    ReplyDelete