Tuesday 4 September 2012

Thorpe Park

Thorpe park is a great place to go in the summer- its for all ages. The best time to go is end of August or around May or June just before summer term. Go for families and thrill seekers. I think Alton Towers is alot more scarier. With Air ride that makes you feel like you can fly how can you beat it? Anyways this is about Thorpe Park and here are my reviews.

Thorpe park recently opened up a new ride- The Swarm




After seeing all the hype on the TV ads I had to go on that ride first. I waited for just over an hour. My reaction? It didn't live up to its expectations. I was a bit disappointed. It didn't give me the thrill that a roller coasters normally gives me. I would rate it 4.5/5 out of 10.

Inferno- The ride that has your legs out out- personally I think having legs out makes the ride much scarier the thought of your body parts half hanging and the other half gripping for life.

My rating? 6/10 A little over average for me

Colossus- In the world record for the most spins in a roller coaster of 10. This ride sure makes you scream every spin and sure is blood flowing.


This ride is one of my favorite but it is a rather painful ride, spinning on your back and around and around. Its rather low ride and more about the loops so 7/10 for me.


One of the best rides- Stealth.  The ride is just under 10 seconds although its short don't under estimate it. At a speed at 82mph that's the thrill I'm talking about! I screamed my lungs out, it happens so fast that I sometimes don't even get a chance to react. Everytime I go to Thorpe Park I have to go on this ride TWICE. Verdict- 8-9/10

Now saved best for the last- SAW  I queued up the longest for this ride but it was worth it!

This ride is the ultimate adrenaline addicts!
First you go through the dark with a timer so you don't know when it starts, you hear a creepy laugh beside the creepy clown from Saw- saying so you want to play? Let the game begins and BOOM! The   adrenaline starts to kicks off at the first drop but that's just the beginning. Then you get taken to outside for the big drop. Your carriage slowly goes up vertically while your heart is pounding waiting for climate. Then the drop! Screaming for your life- you think its over? oh no- more loops and drops. At the end of the ride you hear the icon Saw quote- GAME OVER! After leaving the ride I was flushed and shaky, loved every moment of the ride! Result- 10/10 A must go ride

1 comment:

  1. Goodness me O.O.... you are craving for adrenaline thrills! All these rides are scary. Even the ones which you rated 5/10 seem crazy! I don't think I can go on that SAW ride... =|

    ReplyDelete